The Australian Physiotherapy Council is seeking Simulation Assessors to join the Simulation Team.
The Simulation Assessors will be responsible to assess overseas physiotherapists in their clinical assessments as they work towards joining the Australian physiotherapy profession. This is a casual role, with shifts regularly on offer.
You will be an ideal candidate for the Council if:
- You have more than five years’ experience in supervising and/or assessing final year entry-level Australian physiotherapy students in a clinical setting or equivalent experience supervising entry-level physiotherapists.
- You have more than three years of relevant clinical experience in your area of expertise.
- You are fully registered as a physiotherapist and have no conditions on your practice.
- You have strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- You have strong attention to detail.
More information about the position description can be found here.
If you’re interested in the role, please apply before Thursday 26 May 2022 via Seek.