The Council is seeking an HR Professional to join the Nominations and Remuneration Committee (NRC).
The suitable candidate will be part of the NRC (3-4 members) providing advice and assistance to the Board of Directors on matters relating to the compensation, bonuses, incentives and remuneration issues of the Directors, CEO and staff. Other responsibilities as a Committee are to undertake the CEO performance assessment, maintain the Board skills matrix, recruit Board members (where required) and assist in CEO and senior management succession.
The members of the NRC would ideally make a 2-year commitment, meeting 4 times per year virtually or at our offices in Melbourne. In addition, committee members are also expected to contribute to ad hoc document review and feedback, and collaborate to help undertake the committee’s work.
The ideal candidate
We are looking for a person who:
- Has governance experience
- Has experience as an HR professional
- Preferable to have a tertiary qualification in HR
- Is passionate about people and the potential they offer our organisation
- Thinks creatively and has broad life experience
- Ideally has experience with not-for-profit organisations
- Aligns with the values and culture of the Council
We invite Expressions of Interest (EOI) to be submitted by Tuesday 30 May 2023. For more information about how to apply for this role, click here.