ENSURING AUSTRALIA HAS THE SAFEST, MOST ETHICAL PHYSIOTHERAPY PRACTITIONERS
The Activities of the Council Include:
- Accreditation of entry-level physiotherapy education programs offered by higher education providers
- Assessment of qualifications and skills of overseas-qualified physiotherapists for registration and migration purposes
- Provision of advice, recommendations and consulting services to the Physiotherapy Board of Australia and other relevant organisations, in relation to accreditation and assessment
- National and international liaison with other professional bodies, regulators and educators on matters related to standards of education and practice and global recognition of physiotherapy qualifications
- Maintenance and regular review of the Accreditation Standard
“"If we can change somebody's life and give them a great experience on a day to day basis in the way that we deal with them, in making it more efficient, in the way we empower Universities to connect better or to do things better...when we can add the pixie dust, as it were, and make it so much better, so much smoother, more relational...we're creating a better humanity"